Hampton Road’s premier home builder has built quality new home communities in Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Suffolk, and Moyock for over 40 years. Our highest priority is your continued satisfaction. It’s no wonder the purchasing process is so heavily focused on education and customer service. The systems and procedures we have in place from contract to closing ensure that every customer enjoys the absolute best new home buying experience. Check out the main steps that lead to being a happy Napolitano Homeowner!
- Contract: Congratulations! You are on your way to a new Napolitano Home. You now have 2 weeks to customize your color and option selections!
- Preferred Lender: Get pre-approved by a Napolitano Homes Preferred Lender in order to secure the best available rate and to qualify for closing cost incentives!
- Pre Construction: Napolitano Homes obtains a site plan and building permit and then stakes out your homesite in preparation for construction.
- Foundation: Dig and pour footing, foundation walls, install sand, and pour slab – we’ve broken ground and your new home is officially in the making!
- Pre-Con Meeting: Your personal Site Builder and Sales Counselor will schedule a meeting for you to review your personal selections and walk your homesite, which is a great opportunity to ensure everyone is on the same page!
- Envelope: Your home starts to take shape! We frame the walls, roofing, install exterior doors, cornice, brick skirt, and siding during this stage.
- Mechanical: Mechanical rough-ins are installed and inpected: plumbing, HVAC, and electrical.
- Framing Tour: This is your opportunity to walk through your home with your Site Builder before the drywall is installed. They will point out to you exactly what is in the “skeleton” of your home!
- Interiors: Your home is coming alive with your personal selections: we install interior trim and doors, insulation, wallboards, paint, fireplace, cabinets, ceramic tile, flooring, final interior finishes, appliances, and all final municipal mechanical inspections take place.
- Exterior: Your yard needs to look great, too! We complete your landscaping package and sod.
- Prepare for Closing: We’re almost there – just some final cleaning and building inspections (QCI) by your builder. It’s time to have the utilities transfered into your name!
- Orientation: The final walkthrough takes place the day you close on your Napolitano Home. Your Site Builder will take you on a tour and explain the many features of your new home.
DONE: You did it! You visited the closing attorney after the Orientation Meeting and you received the keys to your brand new Napolitano Home!
If you would like to follow these steps towards your own dream home, check out our communities map and see what’s available! Please contact Dylan Hawkins today at 757-435-6936 if you have any questions.