Join our team! Napolitano Homes is a leader in the Hampton Roads new homes building industry and we are looking for a candidate who is excited to work in a fast paced and fun environment.
Napolitano Homes is looking for a full time warranty service administrator. This team member should have the following experience.
- Experience with new home warranty and service or other relevant experience in the residential building industry preferred.
- Experience in conflict resolution in a customer service environment required.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft office, particularly Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills with the ability to recognize and meet deadlines in a fast paced work environment.
- Exceptional communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Outstanding interpersonal customer service skills dealing effectively with the public and homeowners.
- Positive, professional and proactive attitude.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well in a close knit team oriented environment.
Job responsibilities to include.
- Processing incoming warranty service requests.
- Work with all parties to resolve warranty issues.
- Document activities and update files in a timely manner.
- Provide instruction to the parties on how to submit warranty issues.
- Coordinate and schedule homeowner warranty visits. Follow up to ensure homeowner satisfaction with completed work.
- Update homeowners on outstanding work and explain maintenance and warranty coverage.
- Respond to homeowner inquiries in a timely manner and assist with emergencies.
- Prepare, print and monitor reports for review.
- Maintain all warranty service requests. Coordinate all documentation of lists including sign-offs and updating in computer system.
- Coordinate service orders with trades and ensure sign offs are received from trade partners and homeowners. Follow up on work orders to trades.
- Perform other miscellaneous clerical duties in administering warranty requests and complaints.
- Unique career opportunity in a progressive environment with continuous learning and opportunity for growth, as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Be part of an organization with a track record of success and strong brand presence.
- Contribute to an award winning and innovative organization recognized as a leader in the homebuilding industry. Celebrating 40+ years in business.
- Join a team of enthusiastic, passionate and committed employees, seeking a challenging environment.
If you are looking for the next step in your professional career and meet these requirements, then please email your complete and confidential resume to: email@example.com