Welcome to Wentworth at Currituck Reserve!
Come visit Wentworth at Currituck Reserve, single-family new homes in Moyock, NC starting in the LOW $300’s. You will see why Moyock, NC is the perfect place to build your new dream home.
- Approximately 1/4 Mile from the VA/NC Border: Enjoy easy access to Chesapeake, Suffolk, Virginia Beach, Norfolk, and Portsmouth while getting a head start towards Kitty Hawk and the rest of the Outer Banks! View the exact location here.
- Homes starting in the LOW $300s: Wentworth will offer 12 floor plans including a ranch, several Master Downs, and homes from 3 to 7 Bedrooms. There is truly something for everyone! All Napolitano Homes are structural engineer designed and approved, thus having incomparable open space, dramatic soaring ceilings, abundant flex space, and much more.
- 1/2 Acre Homesites: Whether you have a green thumb and love to garden, are a multigenerational family with kids and grandkids that thrive in running around a large yard, love soaking up rays around your backyard pool, or have a boat and trailer for the North Carolina waterways, Wentworth has the perfect amount of space to do all of the above, and more!
Moyock is located on the very edge of the Virginia and North Carolina state border on Route 168, and often serves as the first introduction to Currituck County and NC in general for visitors traveling to the Outer Banks. It is not just a pass through town, though, and its proximity to the state line leads many to consider Moyock as an extension of Hampton Roads, VA. Just 9 miles to the Edinburgh Shopping Center in Chesapeake, 25 miles to downtown Norfolk, and 35 miles to the Virginia Beach Oceanfront, this small town in North Carolina is quickly emerging as a popular residential area for those looking for an easy commute to careers in the surrounding cities.
The Complete Package
The charm of Moyock lies in its roots as a historic coastal farming community with a relaxed and country lifestyle. Currituck is home to some of the most beautiful scenery and sport hunting and fishing areas in the state. From its numerous waterways and proximity to Currituck sound and the Outer Banks (45 miles to Kitty Hawk), boating and water recreation are a favorite pastime in the area. Several access points include:
- A public boat launch with 30 parking spaces is located on 129 Creekside Drive in Moyock. This boat launch accesses the Northwest River, and eventually connects with the Currituck Sound.
- Poyner’s Road Park, which features picnic facilities, fishing, and a public North Carolina Wildlife boat ramp, can be found at 458 Poyner’s Road in Moyock. The park is free and open to the public.
Besides convenient location, incredible amenities, and abundant natural recreation, another draw to Moyock is Currituck County’s LOW property tax rate. Residents in Moyock pay less than half in real estate property taxes compared to Chesapeake, Suffolk, and Virginia Beach. Many are crossing the state line to benefit from significant tax savings!
Completing the package, Moyock is located in the coveted Currituck County School District.
Are you ready to discuss building your dream home in Wentworth in Moyock, NC? Contact us today to discuss floorplans, homesites, and securing your spot in this incredible new community!